thirty one and thirty six

Monday, March 11, 2013

on sunday, i turned thirty-one. and i have a feeling thirty-one is going to be a great year. keeping my fingers crossed for sustained happiness. even though my birthday fell on one of the worst days of the year, spring forward, and i was robbed of an hour of "all about gracie" time, it was lovely, and low key, and peaceful. just what i needed as we are living among packed up boxes.
 
the husband took me out for brunch at ted's bulletin where we each had a homemade poptart. oh. my. gosh. do yourself a favor and go get one. the crust is buttery deliciousness. i highly recommend the brown sugar and cinnamon one. we also got the blueberry cheesecake one, but the brown sugar and cinnamon one is where it is at.
 
i was treated to an hour long walk - this happens about twice a year, when the hubs is willing to go on a walk with me. so i capitalized on it. and i even got to pick our dinner destination too. if only every day could be all about me =)
 


thirty six weeks pregnant and loving (mostly) it! eagerly waiting for my homemade poptart.

2 comments: